Thoughts from the bottom step

Monday, April 06, 2009

the plan....

Here goes, the list......
1. Emigrate (at least for a while.)
2. Sleep under the stars.
3. Complete my knitting to-do list.
4. Increase my cooking-confidence.
5. Learn to crochet.
6. Only send homemade cards this year.
7. Reduce the amount of time I spend watching BAD TV.
8. Go to a music festival.
9. Go for more walks.
10. Take more photos - and do something with them!
11. Write more letters.
12. Get fitter.
13. Go to the cinema/theatre more regularly.

14. Learn a language.
15. Make my own set of pyjamas and bedding.
16. Either learn to play a new instrument or rekindle my clarinetting.
17. RAK
18. Get more massages.
19. Read more.
20. Learn to say no when you need to.
21. Learn to ice-skate/ski.

22. Get a piece of writing published.
23. Get closer to nature.
24. Try new things.

25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
20.


Still got some spaces!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Blogger zMaja said...

there are still some spaces on your list and I've already turned 30, i'm not even sure if I should be reading this childish blog at all! :)))))))))))
Luckily, I learned to crochet before that. And I used to imagine I was Tom Sawyer a lot when I was a kid so- sleeping under the stars is my specialty! :)))))

Hey, AJ, I'm glad you're here!!!!! I'll stop by every day and annoy you! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home